Root Browser is the file manager for Android devices and which supports only for rooted Android devices. Root Browser is one of the trendy browser now and it has been popular among all Android browsers. As usual you can do copy, cut, paste and many more things like this. You can even create a new folders and many more features. You can easily browse the files and rename the files using this amazing browser. You can easily run any file using this amazing root browser app. Even you can edit the text documents and many more things with this app. Even you can create Rar and Zip files using this amazing browser and part from creating those even you can unzip zip and extract rar files easily. Here we have shared the quick introduction about this app and if you want to the deep guide then you need to look at the features that you have shared. So, here are those features we have shared.
Features of Root Browser
Excellent features and new offers made this app one of the best among File Managing apps. Now here you can look at the feature made Root Browser one of the best and excellent.
- Root Browser helps you to browser files easily very high speed.
- You can easily sort the files with date, time, size and many more details.
- You can create a new folder with shortcut using this amazing app.
- Even you can make copy, cut and paste easily with just shortcuts.
- Root Browser is designed in a different way other than routine way. Even you can arrange the files in tab order, icon order and many more options.
So, these are great features of Root Browser. You can even find the more features by going through official website otherwise you need to download and install the app then you can see the unlimited features. So, now you need to download and install the app then you need to follow the guide. So, here is the main portion of the app.
Download and Install Root Browser
So, this app is not available in Google Play Store hence you cannot download and install this app through Google Play Store. Now you need to download the Apk file of Root Browser and then you need to install in your Android device.
- Apart from searching the Apk file in any search engine or website, you just need to download it through this website. It completely spam free and ad free. Even it doesn’t contain any malware, spyware or any other threats. Then it’s perfect to download the Apk file through the given link. Download Link
- Then you need to install in your device before installing the app you need to follow my advice. Whenever you install the Apk file in your Android device then you need to allow the Unknown Resources option in your Android device. Then tap on the Apk file to install it in your device then it will asks you to allow Unknown Resources and then accept the notification and find the option called Unknown Resources there and then check the box. Then it will be redirected to installation process and now it will take some minutes to install in your device.
- Now the installation will get completed then open the file and enjoy.
So, that was the guide to download Root Browser Apk for Android. If you find any problem with the guide or the method then you can comment that through using below form. We will be replying to it within 24 hours. So, you can even contact us through same form if you find any problem with downloading link.